3" l Steel worm drive hose clamps || مربط
Klampwel SKU: 2041780000364
- Made to BS: 5315/IS4762 KLAMPWEL stainless steel clamps are made as per BS: 5315 and/IS4762 are most suitable for the best engineering applications
- Stainless steel clamps provide high quality, corrosion resistance, high reliability and long life.
- Vibration proof quality by worm drive principle ensures retention of the pressure on the hose and so leakages of costly/dangerous fluids are avoided.
- High compatibility: multiples types of clamps adjust themselves on all required types of the Hose and so more uniform distribution of pressure on clamping area of hose
- The smooth bottom surface does not wear the hose at the same time perforations on the band keeps the clamp intact at high pressures also.
- Withstands climatic variation: stainless steel clamps can withstand wide climatic variations without any change or distortion of shape or functionality of clamp
- Uniform radial distribution of pressure: clamp-well clamps provide uniform 360° distribution of pressure on the clamping area of the Hose and so ensures leak profuseness
- Alkali and acid resistant: clamp-well s. S. 304 clamps can be used for general saltwater and chemicals application
- Unique one - piece housing: clamp-well clamps feature unique, one-piece housing which gives extra strength than any other ordinary clamps
- The wide range of clamps for full satisfaction of customers needs as per their requirements.
- 8 mm hexagonal screw has a screwdriver slot which provides variety of tightening methods