QP Bond PLASTIC 4KG
Acrylic bonding agent (styrene acrylic copolymer) serves as adhesive assistant, it is used on concrete and wood surfaces as a primer and as additive for mortar, tile adhesive, tile grout and cement admixtures. It is applicable on interior and exterior concrete
- Acrylic, improves adhesion, flexibility, and durability.
- It would be added to cement admixture to improve cohesion and bonding between molecule.
- Replacement of the hot oil to preparation purposes to prevent the phenomenon of saponification (Secretion of salt from the concrete walls).
- Adjusts PH value by reducing water-to-cement ratio.
- Odorless, Mercury-free and Lead-free.
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and non-flammable.
Application steps:1. For surface preparation as a primer:
- Dilute one liter of concentrated QP. BOND with 5 liters of clean water, then use as a primer.
- Do not apply if temperature is below 5°C.
2. For Admixtures strength:
- Use (8-10) % of QP. BOND with powders admixture.
- Mix it carefully using electrical mixer.
3. For acrylic coverage:
- Mix 1 liter of QP. Bond with half a liter of water to make a layer around spraying grains and Emulsion paints and give them a semi-gloss.
- Apply it by using brush or roll.
Package & Storage:
- 1kg,4kg,and17kg in plastic containers.
- Must be stored away from direct heat or frost unopened in dry condition, for maximum of 12 month from the date of production.