OPPO A53 (CPH2127)
OPPO SKU: OPPO A53 (CPH2127)
Size and Weight
- Height: about 163.9mm
- Width: about 75.1mm
- Thickness: about 8.4mm
- Weight: about 186g
*Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
Storage and Memory
- 4GB+64GB | 6GB+128GB
- LPDDR4x @1804MHz 2×16bit
- UFS2.1 gear 3 (one-lane)
- Support max to 256GB MicroSD
- USB OTG: supported
*The actual usable capacity will be reduced and different due to many factors.
- Size: 16.5cm (diagonal)
- Screen Ratio: 89.2%
- Resolution: 1600×720
- Refresh Rate: up to 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: up to 120Hz
- Color Gamut: MIN NTSC 65%, TYP 70%
- Pixel Density: 269PPI
- Contrast Ratio: MIN 1200:1, AVE 1500:1
- Brightness: MIN 400, AVE 480
- Panel: LCD (A-Si)
- Rear Camera
- 2MP Macro Lens
- GC02K0 sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 3P lens.
- Support up to 1200×1600 resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera
- OV13B sensor, 1/3.06" sensor size, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, support 6x digital zoom.
- Support up to 3120×4160 resolution.
- 2MP Depth Camera.
- GC02M1B sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Shooting Mode
- photo, video, professional mode, panorama mode, portrait, time-lapse photography, etc.
- Front Camera
- 8MP Selfie Camera
- f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, AI beautification, support portrait bokeh effect.
- Support up to 2448×3264 resolution.
Mobile Chips Platform
- CPU: SDM460
- CPU Speed: up to 1.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno 610 @600MHz 16fps
- 4890mAh/18.92Wh (minimal)
- 5000mAh/19.35Wh (typical)
- Support 9V/2A charging
- SIM Card Type: Nano-SIM/Nano USIM
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA B1/B5/B8
- 4G: FDD-LTE Bands 1/3/5/8
- 4G: TD-LTE Bands 38/40/41 (2535-2655MHz)
- support WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G, WLAN Display, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth Audio Codec: support SBC, AAC, aptX HD, LDAC.
- USB Interface: USB 2.0, USB Type-C.
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10.
- Support GPS, GPS L1，A-GPS，Beidou，Glonass，GALILEO.
In the Box
- OPPO A53×1
- USB line×1
- SIM Card Needle×1
- Screen Protect Film×1
- Quick Guide×1
- Warranty Card×1
- A special technology is applied to conceal the proximity sensor on the upper front of OPPO's smartphone for the whole look of simplicity. It may cause abnormality of proximity function if the film or protector covers the proximity sensor area. Refer to OPPO's official layout of protector and film for details.