Anti slip adhesive tape || لاصق ضد الانزلاق
tesa® 60950 is an anti slip adhesive tape with a wide range of possible applications. The anti slip tape comprises a PVC substrate coated with mineral particles. tesa® 60950 is the black version of the product.
- The strong adhesive mass of acrylate ensures safe footing on the underlying surface.
- The anti slip effect lasts for up to two years with ordinary use.
- t can be torn by hand and removed again without any difficulties.
- It is certified in accordance with DIN 51130.
- The particularly abrasion-resistant and resilient adhesive tape is impervious to chemicals and salt water.
- Indoor and outdoor applications.
- Applications in which a secure grip underfoot is required.
- Black-yellow (tesa® 60951): marking of very slippery surfaces.
- Transparent (tesa® 60952): make valuable surfaces such as wooden stairs, for example, safe unobtrusively.
- Fluorescent (tesa® 60953): stays bright for a long period for safety and warning purposes in dark rooms.